|
我不知道
I Don’t Know
為什麼要寫詩?我不知道
Why do I write poetry? I don’t know
鳥為什麼要飛?雲為什麼
Why do clouds float and bird sing
要飄?春天為什麼又來到?
And why every year back comes Spring?
我不知道,為什麼要寫詩?
I don't know, why do I write poetry?
是排遣冬日懨懨的無聊
Just for killing the dull Winter day
或是,為我的存在寫照?
Or, to prove my existence in some way?
為什麼要寫照?我也不知道
Why do I prove my existence, I don't know
也許,存在就是要不斷創造:
Probably, existence requires endless creation:
上帝的新葉子,我的新詩
As God's fresh leaves; so do my new poems
從周遭冷冷厚厚的雪地裡
In the cold and heavy snow fields
我的一股按捺不住的詩意
My budding inspirations can't be suppressed
像鬱金香頂出了凍泥
Like tulips' cracking the frozen ground
|
|